Our Open Day
This day is a unique opportunity to clarify your professional project in the humanitarian sector: understanding the sector, choosing the right job, finding the right training course path. To get an overview of the course content with technical demonstrations of equipment used in the field. To exchange with trainers, students and graduates!
Is a school for becoming a humanitarian? Yes, there is!
Bioforce is the humanitarian school of reference. Every candidate, whatever his profile, will find a humanitarian training that suits him: bachelor’s degree, young graduate, employee undergoing retraining, experienced humanitarian…
Our Open Day in Lyon-Vénissieux is free and without registration.
On the schedule, every year:
- A conference to give you ideas on how to get involved in international solidarity and help you build your career path.
- Presentations of Bioforce: the school, its pedagogy, the list of its training courses;
- Workshops on the application process, funding opportunities, housing;
- Technical demonstrations of humanitarian equipment;
- A documentation center to consult specialised books on solidarity and humanitarian mission reports produced by Bioforce students;
- Students and graduates present to exchange with you and answer your questions!
Practical information Lyon
41 avenue du 8 mai 1945 à Vénissieux
arrêt Darnaise Tram T4